Welcome

Welcome
to my blog where everything is random.
There is no telling what you might find here
but I promise you it will be clean, fun, sometimes serious.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Extravagant Love

Good Morning Friends
Come on in and bring your coffee and let's chat a few moments. It's been a while since I have blogged. So much is going on, I am finishing up fall semester (I should be writing my paper, Oh, well). I just wanted to share with you all this morning something on my heart.  
Extravagant Love.  What an awesome word extravagant. To go over board, beyond, more than what is required or deserved. Hmmm, 
That is how the Lord loves us, extravagantly. 
The message bible says in Ephesians chapter five that Christ love was not cautious but extravagant. He didn't love in order to get something from us, but to give everything of himself to us. LOVE like that. 
Wow!!! What awesome wording.  I heard an old addage the other day that you can't give what you have never been given. I pray today that with the extravagant love that has been given to me by my Lord Jesus Christ that I will in turn give that extravagant love to others so that they will know the love of Christ.

Thanks for stopping by today and as always, add a little randomness into your life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcLPYd-CVfI

1 comment:

  1. Love this post and love the word "Extravagant"!!

    Thank you for taking a few moments of you time to remind us just how extravagant Gods love for us is!!

    Looking forward to you next post!

    Cherie :)

    ReplyDelete