Welcome

Welcome
to my blog where everything is random.
There is no telling what you might find here
but I promise you it will be clean, fun, sometimes serious.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

About the Street Called Straight

When the plot of  Street Called Straight was born, I was doing an analysis on the poem "The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost and I was thinking about the verse straight is the way and narrow is the gate, and  I am the way,the truth and the life.  I was also thinking about man's plight and the ailments that affect our society, culture, our world. I was thinking of the burden of caring for those who have lost their way, how to show them love and compassion and gently lead them to a better way. Also, how we have a path set before us to choose which way we would go. As I was thinking of these things, the characters came to life in my mind and the plot of the story was born. There are many different highways or streets we choose and  the consequences that the choices bring to our lives can be detrimental. Yet, if we choose the Straight Street, what a profound difference. This is the place that the characters find, grace, healing, love, acceptance, forgiveness, mercy, salvation, and so much more. Street Called Straight is a work in progress and I can't wait until the day that it has matured and is complete so that I may be able to share it with you all. 
My time is up for now, until next time, Add a little Randomness to your life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment