Welcome

Welcome
to my blog where everything is random.
There is no telling what you might find here
but I promise you it will be clean, fun, sometimes serious.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Digging Into The Archives


Good Morning Friends, come on in with your coffee or tea and let's chat a few. It is a beautiful day in the Carolina's.  I have a lot of catching up to do today and over the weekend but I just wanted to take a moment and say Hello so Hey Yall!!!!!
Today I am digging some stuff out of my archives to post and hope you enjoy.

Leave comments if you want, they are always welcome and appreciated. Comments help let me know if you like the content I put up or you could drop comments on topics you would like to see more of. Comments are kind of like a report card and it pushes and stretches me to grow not only as a blogger but also as a writer.
Well here is what I have for today, just a little something to think about...Truth and Time


Time Tells The Story

It never fails it seems.
That if you wait patiently.
Time tells you all things.
Time never ceases to amaze me
That when you stand patiently and quietly
Truth will let it's self be known.
A teacher once told me
And later I found her words again
In the bible I was holding in my hand
Be sure your sins will find you out...
Then I found another treasure
There is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed.
Time is all it takes
to find out truths of people it makes.
So dot your I's and cross your t's
Live your life full of integrity.
for time will tell all.


Until next time, have a wonderful day and don't forget to add a little Randomness to your life :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Beverly,
    You have been tagged ... have fun!
    http://cinnamonrosecottage.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-tagim-it.html

    Love your blog!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete