Welcome

Welcome
to my blog where everything is random.
There is no telling what you might find here
but I promise you it will be clean, fun, sometimes serious.

Thursday, September 2, 2010


Good Morning!
Get your coffee and come on in. Well, it is Thursday here in the sunny Carolina's today. I think we are still waiting to see what hurricane Earl has in store for us this weekend.
I am sitting here with my grandson watching Curious George and contemplating getting some school work done (sigh). So many better things I can think of to do. I won't get the grades thinking like that now will I.
If you haven't seen the movie Eat, Pray and Love, it may be worth while to see. It's a little slow however, you can take a vicarious vacation without having to leave the comfort of your home.
My mother-n-law loves Nanny Mcphee so, I am on a journey this weekend to take her to see it. Should be loads of fun. "When you do not want me but need me I stay, when you want me but do not need me I must go". (Nanny Mcphee).
Well that is about all for the moment. Until next time, Fill your life with a little Randomness : )

No comments:

Post a Comment